We have important reminders and updates for you regarding Riding the T Bus for the fall 2020 semester.
COVID19 and UT Bus Service
COVID-19 is impacting T Bus riders will notice new safety measures, limited seating capacity, and route changes.
- NO Route Changes for Accessible Bus Transportation
- NO Route Change for the Late Nite bus (and yes the route is the same as last year and does serve The Fort)
- Route changes
- Neyland Express split into Ag/Hill and NEW Sorority Village Express
- NO JIAM, ORNL/PSCC, or Fort routes this fall
The significant impact of COVID-19, particularly limitations imposed on passenger capacities due to social distancing requires us to concentrate our T bus services to those areas with the highest demand and needs.
- Masks and face coverings will be required on the T Link and the T Bus
- Buses will operate at half seated capacity to encourage social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning measures will be in place
- Riders are asked to please follow guidelines posted on signage
Temporary schedule adjustments for the start of the school year
Due to COVID-19 we have some temporary frequency changes for T Bus service.
Daytime service starting Monday, August 17th the amount of time will be adjusted first thing in the morning when ridership is lowest.
|Route||Scheduled Frequency||Temporary Frequency|
|Ag/Hill Combo||8-10 minutes||7 am-8 am 30 minutes
8 am-9 am 15 minutes
9 am-7 pm 8-10 minutes
|Sorority Village Express||6 minutes||7 am-7:45 am 15 minutes
7:45 am-6 pm 6 minutes
Please note – We anticipate this change to be temporary due to the impact of COVID-19 on staffing.
Follow @UTKParking on Twitter for updates