Sorority (GS) and Fraternity (GF) Parking Permits will be sold ONLINE starting the afternoon of July 27, 2020
- Residents of the sorority or fraternity houses who have a completed housing contract are eligible to purchase online
- Students who have not yet signed a Greek housing contract will have to wait to purchase their permit until the agreement is processed
- Students may pay for permits with credit card or have the charge placed on their student account
Greek Accessible/Handicapped (GSA and GFA) parking permits will be sold either in person at 2121 Stephenson Dr OR through email starting July 27, 2020.
- Students with prior Accessible/Handicapped Parking Permits will be notified through email of the new process
- Students will submit their supporting documentation through email to Parking Services
- Parking Services will then contact students to process payment through credit card or student account
Click the link below to purchase your permit:
>>> Purchase a Student Permit <<<
2020-21 Parking Permit Rate
(NO increase in permit prices for 5 years)
All vehicles require that you need to:
- Purchase a Parking Permit – Valid parking permits are required to park on the UT Knoxville campus – 24/7/365 (including nights, weekends, breaks, holidays, and during the summer (parking during the summer requires a summer permit)
- Temporary or Replacement Parking Permit – If you have newly acquired a vehicle, left it in another vehicle, or misplaced your hangtag, we can provide a temporary permit or issue a replacement for a fee at either:
- Circle Park Information Booth – near Torchbearer
- Parking & Transit Services – 2121 Stephenson Dr (off Neyland and Joan Cronan Way, just across the railroad tracks)
|Type of PARKING Permit||Price||Where can I park||When can I park||Permit valid Dates|
|Fall/Spring Fraternity (residents of Fraternity Park or Kappa Alpha Order)||$269.00||Any GF space||24/7||Aug 15 to May 15|
|Fall/Spring Sorority (residents of Sorority Village only)||$269.00||Any GS space||24/7||Aug 15 to May 15|
|**Summer Fraternity (summer residents of Fraternity Park or Kappa Alpha Order)||$70.00||Any GF space||24/7||May 15 to Aug 15|
*NOTE: Sorority Village is NOT usually available in the summer
Greek Accessible/Handicapped Parking Permits (GSA & GFA) may also park in:
- Accessible/Handicapped signed spaces
- Any Unreserved S, C, or N space
Accessible permits must also adhere to timed parking spaces – 15 minute loading zone, 45 minute, 1 hour, etc.
Parking after 5:00 pm or weekends (except when noted by special event signs)
In addition to the above privileges, any student with any regular student type of paid permit (C, N, T, GF, GS) may park in Commuter or unreserved Staff spaces between 5:00 pm and 3:00 am. The vehicle MUST be moved by 3:00 am or it will be subject to citation and/or towing.
- Special Events, parking lots around certain venues are utilized for Special Event Paid Public Parking and signs will indicate the timing of these needs. Commuters or Staff will be instructed on what alternative parking options are available.
- Greek permits are not valid in Commuter, Perimeter Commuter, or Residential parking areas during the day.