Process for Student Accessible Permits
We offer the option to purchase your accessible permit without having to visit the office via email.
You may also purchase in person at the Parking office at 2121 Stephenson Dr. 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Fall 2023 through Spring 2024 Student Parking Permit Rates
- Non-Commuter (NA): $310.00 (This permit is ONLY for those with a signed contract with UT Housing – anyone living in private housing is NOT eligible for this permit)
- Commuter (CA): $198.00
- Evening (TA): $42.00 (valid beginning at 3:00 pm in commuter lots and 4:00 pm in unreserved staff lots)
- Greek Fraternity or Sorority (GFA/GSA) $283.00
- Commuter Motorcycle (MA) $63.00 (annually)
- Non-Commuter Motorcycle (RA) $78.00 (annually)
Prepare Current Valid Paperwork – ONLY for those needing Accessible/ADA permits – NOT FOR A REGULAR COMMUTER OR NON-COMMUTER PERMIT!
Make photocopies of the top 3 documents:
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Placard or Picture of License Plate. Please make sure the license plate expiration sticker is clearly visible.
- Your Current DMV Placard/License Plate Registration Document (We need the specific printed state registration document with your address to prove the placard is registered and that this matches with the driver’s license.)
- Complete the UT Vehicle Registration Form (yes even if your car is registered on campus, we need this form)
Submit the five (5) pieces of paperwork to Parking Services at email@example.com
- Via email (to encourage social distancing) firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person at Parking Services 2121 Stephenson Dr – 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
PAYMENT PROCESS OPTIONS:
After your Accessible Permit is approved, payment will be coordinated:
- Credit Card Payment – Please wait for staff to contact you to securely process this transaction
- Student Account – We can also charge this to your MyUTK account
- Cash Payment – Must come into Parking Offices to process this payment
- Permit mailed to the student
- Please display the new permit as soon as you start parking on campus