NEW Process for Student Accessible Permits
We now offer the option to purchase your accessible permit without having to visit the office.
For your convenience, Student Accessible Permit processing is available via email.
You may also purchase in person at the Parking office at 2121 Stephenson Dr. 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
2022 Summer Parking Permit Rates
Valid May 1 – August 15, 2022
(Mini-session and two summer sessions)
Purchase online – must be registered for classes
- Non-Commuter Permit (NSA): $100
- Commuter (CSA): $63
- Evening (TSA): $13.50 (valid beginning at 3:00 pm in commuter lots and 4:00 pm in unreserved staff lots)
- Greek (GFSA): $70
2022-23 Academic Year Parking Permit Rates
- Non-Commuter (N/NW/NA): $294.00 (This permit is ONLY for those with a signed contract with UT Housing – anyone living in private housing is NOT eligible for this permit)
- Commuter (C/CW/CA): $188.00
- Evening (T/TW/TA): $40.00 (valid beginning at 3:00 pm in commuter lots and 4:00 pm in unreserved staff lots)
- Fraternity (GF/GFW/GFA/GS/GSW/GSA) $269.00
- Commuter Motorcycle (M) $63.00 (annually)
- Non-Commuter Motorcycle (R) $78.00 (annually)
Additional Affordable Permits are available at Parking and Transit Services, 2121 Stephenson Dr, Mon-Fri 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Perimeter Commuter (PC) $94.00 valid in 3 PC areas ONLY. NOT
valid in C lots. M-F only (7:00 am – 5:00 pm) Subject to closure for Special Events.
- Perimeter Non-Commuter (PN) $100.00 permit valid in ONLY 1 area off campus. Not valid in N lots. Aug 1-May 31, 2023.
NEW – On Sale starting August 1, 2022 – new effective dates Aug 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023
Prepare Current Valid Paperwork – ONLY for those needing Accessible/ADA permits – not for a regular Commuter or Non-Commuter permit
Make photocopies of the top 3 documents:
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Placard or Picture of License Plate. Please make sure the license plate expiration sticker is clearly visible.
- Your Current DMV Placard/License Plate Registration Document (We need the specific printed state registration document with your address to prove the placard is registered and that this matches with the drivers license.)
- Complete the UT Vehicle Registration Form (yes even if you car is registered on campus, we need this form)
Submit the five (5) pieces of paperwork to Parking Services at email@example.com
- Via email (to encourage social distancing) firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at Parking Services 2121 Stephenson Dr – 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
PAYMENT PROCESS OPTIONS:
After your Accessible Permit is approved, payment will be coordinated:
- Credit Card Payment – Please wait for staff to contact you to securely process this transaction
- Student Account – We can also charge this to your MyUTK account
- Cash Payment – Must come into Parking Offices to process this payment
- Permit mailed to student
- Please display new permit as soon as you start parking on campus