NEW Process for Student Accessible Permits
We now offer the option to purchase your accessible permit without having to visit the office.
For your convenience, Student Accessible Permit processing is available via email.
You may also purchase in person at the Parking office at 2121 Stephenson Dr. 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
2021-22 Student School Year Parking Permit Rates
Purchase through email or in person starting Mon, Aug 2, 2021
- Non-Commuter Permit (N/NW/NA): $294
- Commuter (C/CW/CA): $188
- Perimeter Commuter (PC/PCW/PCA) $94
- Evening (T/TW/TA): $40 (valid beginning at 3 pm in commuter lots and 4 pm in unreserved staff lots)
- Fraternity or Sorority (GF/GFW/GFA/GS/GSW/GSA): $269
Prepare Current Valid Paperwork
Make photocopies of the top 3 documents:
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Placard or Picture of License Plate. Please make sure the license plate expiration sticker is clearly visible.
- Your Current DMV Placard/License Plate Registration Document (We need the specific printed state registration document with your address to prove the placard is registered and that this matches with the drivers license.)
- Complete the UT Vehicle Registration Form (yes even if you car is registered on campus, we need this form)
- Complete the Accessible Permit Payment Form
Submit the five (5) pieces of paperwork to Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via email (to encourage social distancing) email@example.com
- In person at Parking Services 2121 Stephenson Dr – 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
PAYMENT PROCESS OPTIONS:
After your Accessible Permit is approved, payment will be coordinated:
- Credit Card Payment – Please wait for staff to contact you to securely process this transaction
- Student Account – We can also charge this to your MyUTK account
- Cash Payment – Must come into Parking Offices to process this payment
- Permit mailed to student
- Please display new permit as soon as you start parking on campus