UT departments or groups requiring special parking in support of a university-sponsored event need to complete:
Planning a Campus Event, Meeting, or Activity?
The UT Parking and Transit Services Office wants your event, meeting or activity on campus to be a success. Keep in mind, with increases in student enrollment, campus-wide construction and a growing calendar of special events, it is more important than ever for you to make parking arrangements for your guests in advance.
As an auxiliary unit at UT, fees, permits, event revenue, and citation revenue fund Parking and Transportation services.
We coordinate over 600 events happen all year long and those are just the ones who ask for parking.
What can happen:
- another event has already requested that area
- an event at the arena (such as concert, circus, etc.) may convert parking areas to paid areas
How we help:
- Appropriate parking permits and/or authorizations are required to use campus parking areas.
- We can help you keep your focus on your event when you involve Parking Services early in your planning process.
- Our knowledgeable staff will work closely with you to provide convenient and flexible parking while ensuring minimal impact to faculty, staff, and student permit holders.
To request special parking, please complete the Special Parking Request Form.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Staffing, traffic and parking control supplies and other resources may be limited on certain days and timeframes and we are not able to guarantee requests can be fulfilled until processed and confirmed in writing.
If you have any questions, please call us at 865-974-6031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.