- The functionality of Interactive Map – search for a specific building, parking areas, construction, Special Event Parking, Wayfinding – how to get from one place to another, dining, etc
- Residential students (Non-Commuter N – Yellow) can park in any of the 21 parking areas and are not limited/or assigned to a specific garage, lot, or space
- NEW affordable Non-Commuter option – Economy (Perimeter Non-Commuter PN – Yellow stripe) can park in 1 area only – Kingston Pike Building near Cumberland Ave. T Link bus can bring students back to the residence hall if they park here late at night.
N permit holders may also park here.
- Commuter students (Commuter C – Orange) can park in any of the 20 parking areas and are not limited/or assigned to a specific garage, lot, or space
- NEW affordable Commuter option – Economy (Perimeter Commuter PC – Orange stripe) can park in 3 parking areas ONLY – UT Culinary Institute and University Commons on the west side of campus. Church St Methodist has a lot at Broadway and Front on the east side of campus.
C permit holders may also park in these areas.
- Yellow, Blue, or Orange Striped areas – These garages may include multiple permit types, please make sure you park in the correct C or N section.
Student Union Parking