The Traffic & Parking Authority (TPA) Committee prepares traffic, parking and safety regulations to prevent or correct related problems on campus and to improve traffic-pedestrian safety. The committee also establishes a schedule of parking fees, parking facility maintenance, and is integrally involved in the planning process for new parking facilities.
The committee, which is composed of faculty, administration, staff and students, makes the recommendations regarding:
- Approves Parking and Transit Annual Budget
- Establishes parking fees
- Reviews parking facility maintenance
- Strategically plans for new parking facilities and upgrades
- Current subcommittees
- Traffic and Pedestrian Safety Committee
- EV Charging Committee
- Electric Scooter Committee
- Other general parking matters
Previous subcommittees included Accessible Permit Review and _________________
The TPA usually meets 4-5 times a year. The April meeting is where the budget is presented and voted on by the committee for the upcoming fiscal year.