Orange Dot permits are designed to help departments conduct departmental business and should only be used for short periods to temporarily access alternate locations.
- 2023-24 – Orange Dot Parking Permits are now $158.00 each
- A request needs to be submitted for each department that is paying for permits. Only one account number and GL code is allowed on each request.
- Orange Dots may not be used on a regular basis to alter allocated parking assignments.
- Orange Dots may only be used for parking in unreserved staff areas (these are NOT allowed in timed parking spaces, loading zones, etc)
- SPECIAL NOTE: Not Valid in Circle Park or Howard Baker School of Public Policy Parking Areas.
- Orange Dot Parking Permits are only valid if accompanied by a current parking permit
- Orange Dot Parking Permits are non-refundable and not prorated
2023-24 Orange Dot Parking Permit Request
Request form for department use (not individuals) to purchase Orange Dot Parking Permits. SPECIAL NOTE: Not Valid in Circle Park or Howard Baker School of Public Policy Parking Areas.