If your parking permit is Missing In Action (MIA)…
- Left my parking permit at home
- In another car that is in the shop
- Left it in rental car
- Never received it in the mail
First Step: Pick-up 7-day Courtesy Parking Permit from one of our locations:
- Circle Park Information Booth (7:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Parking & Transit Services (2121 Stephenson Dr 7:30 am – 4:45 pm)
Second Step: File a Lost permit report at Parking & Transit Services
located at 2121 Stephenson Dr 7:30 am – 4:45 pm M-F
- File the report in person
- Bring Photo ID
- Sign the form
- Parking & Transit Services staff will process and issue replacement
- Replacement cost = $15.00
Did You Know?
There is a $250.00 fine if a hangtag that was reported as lost is used. The person in possession is now subject to these consequences:
$250.00 FINE: an altered or mutilated registration tag or parking permit violation, an unauthorized possession of registration tag or parking permit violation, and a falsification of registration information violation, the penalty for each of which is $250.00 AND the Parking Citation or Moving Violation Fine!
If the permit is found that was reported lost, the old permit must be brought to Parking and Transit.