Motorcycles are permitted only in designated M&R spaces.
Annual Motorcycle Non-Commuter (R): $78
Annual Motorcycle Commuter (M): $63
Student commuter and non-commuter motorcycle permits are sold online and in person year-round.
Faculty/staff motorcycle permits are sold in person at either Parking and Transit Services office or during the renewal process online in July.
150 motorcycle spaces are located throughout the campus
We have pockets of spaces located:
- Circle Park
- Hodges Library (numerous spaces on Melrose Ave)
- The Hill – Lower Dr behind Nielsen
- 11th St Garage
- Lower Dr behind Nielson
- near TRECs and Aquatic Center
We also have many spots were there may be two spaces (look for the small brown marks)
- AG campus – McCord Hall, Morgan Hall, behind Hollingsworth, behind Publications & Services
- Reese Hall
- behind Clarence Brown Theater