Special Parking Permits are for Staff/Faculty use ONLY. This permit allows parking in another unreserved area on campus (distance of 1/2 mile or greater) for those persons whose duties require movement.
- Faculty member is assigned a Staff 7 parking permit due to teaching the majority of classes on the Hill. On Tue and Thur from 3-5 pm they are teaching a class on the Ag Campus.
- The Special Parking Permit will allow parking in Staff 65 or 66 on Tue and Thur from 3-5 pm. This does not alter their original hangtag, but allows the flexibility to park where needed.
- Special Parking Permits are not refundable and not prorated
Faculty/Staff Special Parking Permit will cost $25.00, including replacing a lost or stolen permit. These permits can only be paid by the individual permit holder.
Faculty/Staff Special Parking Permits will be available to be requested on or after Monday, July 24, 2023 at 10:00 am, eastern due to staff needing their 2023-24 Staff Permit # on the request.
- 2023-24 Faculty/Staff Parking Permit Number
- Permit Area requested – the ONLY available options are 12, 14, 37, 40, 50, 65/66, 70, 80, 90 (other parking areas are unavailable due to already at capacity)
- Days of the week needed
- Times of the day needed
- Justification for this request
- Indicate Chief Administrative Officer who approved this request
- 7-10 business day Review – approval or denial
- If approved – permit processing
- Email from Parking Service indicating when it is ready for pickup
- Payment will be due upon receipt