INFORMATION ABOUT REGULAR NON-COMMUTER PARKING (RESIDENTIAL) IS ON THE NON-COMMUTER PAGE AND NOT THIS PAGE.
On the edge of campus is one (1) parking parking area for students living in UT Housing at a reduced cost.
The Perimeter Non-Commuter (PN) permit is on sale only at UT Parking and Transit Services at 2121 Stephenson Dr. We are open Mon-Fri 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Cost = $100.00 for 2022-23 Academic Year
- Best choice for students RARELY using their vehicle (i.e. Thanksgiving, Winter break, and Spring break)
- You do NOT have to move your vehicle for football games
- Walkable to transportation
- University Commons location is served by the FREE KAT Orange Line Trolley that can take you to across campus
- T Link will serve this area at night from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am and stop at 22nd St and Cumberland Ave. (The T Link does not pick up and drop off on Cumberland Ave)
- Non-commuter (N) permit holders may park here if they cannot find anywhere else to park
- ONLY VALID in this 1 area
- Limited number of parking spaces available
- PN Permit is NOT valid in Non-Commuter (N) areas
- Remote location
- Gravel lot