INFORMATION ABOUT REGULAR NON-COMMUTER PARKING (RESIDENTIAL) IS ON THE NON-COMMUTER PAGE AND NOT THIS PAGE.
A more affordable choice for students living in UT Housing located near the Kingston Pike Bldg.
The Economy Non-Commuter (EN) permit is on sale only at Parking & Transportation Services at 2121 Stephenson Dr, Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- 2023-24 Fall and Spring rate is $105.00 for Economy Student Parking Permit
- Affordable and well lit
- Best choice for students RARELY using their vehicle (i.e. Thanksgiving, Winter break, and Spring break)
- You do NOT have to move your vehicle for football games
- Walkable to transportation
- Cherokee Mills shuttle (every 40 minutes) or University Commons location is served by the FREE KAT Orange Line Trolley that can take you to across campus
- T Link will serve this area at night from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Call the T Link at 865-974-4080 or use the TransLoc app to request this service On-Demand
- Non-commuter (N) permit holders may park here if they cannot find anywhere else to park
- ONLY VALID in this 1 area
- A limited number of parking spaces available
- EN Permit is NOT valid in Non-Commuter (N) areas
- Gravel lot