INFORMATION ABOUT REGULAR NON-COMMUTER PARKING (RESIDENTIAL) IS ON THE NON-COMMUTER PAGE AND NOT THIS PAGE.
A more affordable choice for students living in UT Housing located near the Kingston Pike Bldg.
The Economy Non-Commuter (EN) permit is on sale only at Parking & Transportation Services at 2121 Stephenson Dr, Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
2024 Spring ONLY rate is $52.50 for Economy Student Parking Permit – SOLD OUT – waiting list available
- Affordable and well-lit
- Best choice for students RARELY using their vehicle (i.e. Thanksgiving, Winter break, and Spring break)
- You do NOT have to move your vehicle for football games
- Walkable to transportation
- Cherokee Mills shuttle (every 20 minutes, was previously 40 minutes during Fall Semester) or University Commons location is served by the FREE KAT Orange Line Trolley that can take you to across campus every 30 minutes
- T Link will serve this area at night from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Call the T Link at 865-974-4080 or use the TransLoc app to request this service On-Demand
- Non-commuter (N) permit holders may park here if they cannot find anywhere else to park
- ONLY VALID in this 1 area
- A limited number of parking spaces are available
- EN Permit is NOT valid in Non-Commuter (N) areas
- Gravel lot