INFORMATION ABOUT REGULAR NON-COMMUTER PARKING (RESIDENTIAL) IS ON THE NON-COMMUTER PAGE AND NOT THIS PAGE.
NEW for Fall 2021, Parking Services will have one (1) parking parking area for students living in UT Housing at a reduced cost on the edge of campus.
PURCHASE THE PC PERMIT AT PARKING AND TRANSIT SERVICES OFFICE AT 2121 STEPHENSON DR ONLY (7:30 AM TO 4:30 PM)
- Cost = $100.00 for School Year Permit
- Best choice for students RARELY using their vehicle (i.e. Thanksgiving, Winter break, and Spring break)
- You do NOT have to move your vehicle for football games
- Walkable to transportation
- University Commons location is served by the FREE KAT Orange Line Trolley that can take you to across campus
- T Link will serve this area at night from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am and stop at 22nd St and Cumberland Ave. (The T Link does not pick up and drop off on Cumberland Ave)
- ALSO – N Permit holders may park here if they cannot find anywhere else to park
- ONLY VALID in this 1 area
- Limited number of parking spaces available
- PN Permit is NOT valid in Non-Commuter (N) areas
- Remote location
- Gravel lot