Parking permits are required 24/7/365 to park on the University of Tennessee Knoxville campus. Parking regulations are enforceable seven days a week, 24 hours a day, including holidays and breaks.
Parking in the RPA is restricted to those utilizing RecSports facilities during regular operating hours.
- Commuters or staff with a current valid commuter or staff parking permit may park in the RPA lot to use the RecSports facility ONLY
- Only S20 permit holders may park in those spaces
- NO parking for academic/for credit class (Class at TRECs are fine)
- Parking is limited to three hours maximum from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm. After 5:00 pm guests are not limited to three hours AND are required to have a current valid parking permit.
- Non-commuter permits are NOT valid at any time
- NO parking in the RPA or the SC (next to it) lots from 3:00 am to 6:00 am
- Parking in the RPA lot is restricted for Special Events (i.e. Football)
- Signage will indicate when these events occur
NOTE: This lot is heavily monitored to allow for maximum usage for RecSports attendees
- Purchase a $5.00 parking permit at the Parking and Transportation Services office
(2121 Stephenson Dr 7:30 am to 4:30 pm or
Circle Park Information Booth 7:30 am to 4:30 pm – Monday – Friday)
- Parking staff will indicate a parking area dependent on the specific time frame
- Groups and individuals need to purchase parking permits in advance of activities and competitions, including events held on nights and weekends.
- SCN lot (Old Sports bubble) next to RPA lot
- Staff/C22 – corner of UT Dr and Volunteer Blvd
- Volunteer Blvd West – Staff permits are valid from UT Drive to Andy Holt Ave on-street parking
- SC lot (Old Sports bubble) next to RPA lot
- Volunteer Blvd West – Commuter permits are valid from UT Drive to Cumberland Ave street parking
- Staff/C22 – corner of UT Drive, Volunteer Blvd, and Todd Helton Dr