Students who need to change permits may do so weekdays at either Parking & Transportation Services location:
- Parking & Transportation Services Office at 2121 Stephenson Dr (7:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Circle Park Information Booth (7:30 am to 4:30 pm)
Example of exchange requests:
- Changing from a Non-Commuter (residence hall) to a Commuter
- Changing from a Perimeter Commuter to a Commuter
- Changing from a Commuter to a Non-Commuter
- Bring the old parking permit hangtag or sticker to Parking and Transportation Services by deadline (see below)
- Complete refund request paperwork in Parking Office
- Parking Office staff will process the return and then complete the transaction for the new permit
- IF student owes money, the difference will be collected at this time
- IF student is due a refund, the refund will be reflected on the Student Account within a few weeks
Other Important Information
- Mid-December Parking Permit Prices are cut in half to reflect paying only for the Spring Semester. So exchanges are best accomplished after the price cut has taken place on December 7, 2020.
- Fall students wishing to exchange for a different type of Spring permit must do so by January 29, 2021 (this is the deadline to return a Fall permit for refund).