Welcome to the newly opened Student Union II
- Primary Visitor Parking – Volunteer Hall public parking (.2 mile from Student Union entrance) – at 1545 White Ave
- In addition, parking for Scottish Rite Temple, Alumni Memorial Building events, Strong Hall events, Law school events, Haslam Business Building events, etc
- Monday – Friday parking rate $1.00 per 30 minutes
- Weekend parking needs determined as needed
- REMINDER: Public Parking is NOT available during home football games
EVENT & CONFERENCE PARKING
- UT departments, offices, and colleges hosting an event may request event parking – must be submitted at least 7 working days prior to the event.
- Method of payment must be indicated on request.
- Parking & Transit Services will assign parking where available.
- UT staff, faculty, and event planners can contact Parking & Transit Services at 865-974-6031 or email@example.com for specifics (including QR codes)
NOTE: Staff 9 across from Neyland Stadium is designated and reserved for Staff and is NOT visitor parking.
Highlights of Student Union II include:
- UT Visitor Center The location where campus tours will originate for future Vols and their families
- Auditorium with 1,000 seats
- Welcome area information desk. When visitors walk in the front entrance of the Student Union, they will find an information desk where staff can answer their questions.
- Steak ‘n Shake and Rising Roll dining locations. (140 seats)
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom of 12,000 square feet
- Union Station student recreation area. This area will feature video gaming, billiards, and table tennis, as well as space for small events.
- Central Ticket Office—event tickets, KAT bus passes, etc.
- Student art gallery
- Student organization suite
- UT Federal Credit Union branch location and ATM machines
- Meeting and event spaces
- UCopy Printing and Design