Transferrable “Orange Dot” permits
Orange Dots are for departmental use ONLY and are designed to help departments conduct departmental business and should only be used for short periods to access alternate locations. Orange Dots expire annually on July 31.
- Orange Dots may not be used on a regular basis to alter allocated parking assignments
- Orange Dots may only be used for parking in unreserved staff areas (areas which are NOT allowed are Circle Park, timed parking spaces, loading zones, etc)
- Orange Dots are only valid when accompanied by a current parking permit
2023-24 – Orange Dot Departmental Parking Permit will cost $158.00, including replacing a lost or stolen permit
Two types of Reserved Spaces are available for Staff and Faculty, departmental or individual.
- Requests for either type of reserved space must be approved from the Chief Administrative Officer of the department
- The written Reserved Space Request needs to be sent to Jill Brown, Permit Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with a preferred location indicated
- There is a substantial fee for this level of premium parking. Departments will charge this to their account. Individuals will need to pay for this with their own funds.
- The Executive Director of Parking and Transportation Services reviews all requests and will either approve or not approve based on space availability.
NOTE: Students are NOT eligible to purchase a reserved parking space
Most buildings have loading docks and deliveries need to be sent to the loading dock and NOT unload from the street.
The Hill Area – Limited Departmental Unloading Permits will be issued to units located on Circle Drive. Departments will check out permits to individuals in advance that need access to unloading areas. These permits provide access. Restricted times will be strictly enforced.
The written request needs to be sent to Jill Brown, Permit Manager at email@example.com