RENEW YOUR ACCESSIBLE PERMIT VIA EMAIL!!!
Due to COVID-19, we have modified our staff accessible permit process to enhance customer convenience and promote social distancing.
We now offer the option to purchase your accessible permit without having to visit the office.
Staff permit processing starts July 19, 2021. You may also purchase in person at the Parking office if you wish.
What about a 2020-21 Accessible permit for those returning to campus??? See process below
Faculty/Staff Parking Permit Rates
(Accessible Permits available for purchase starting Monday, July 19, 2021 for the NEXT school year)
Prepare Current Valid Paperwork
Make photocopies of the top 3 documents:
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Placard or Picture of License Plate. Please make sure the license plate expiration sticker is clearly visible.
- Your Current DMV Placard/License Plate Registration Document (We need the specific printed state registration document with your address to prove the placard is registered and that this matches with the drivers license.)
- Complete the UT Vehicle Registration Form (yes even if you car is registered on campus, we need this form)
- Complete the Accessible Permit Payment Form
- Complete the Payroll Deduction – ONLY if you are eligible and this needs to be renewed each year
Submit the five (5) pieces of paperwork (6 if you are including the payroll deduction form) and email Parking Services at email@example.com
- Via email (to encourage social distancing) firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at Parking Services 2121 Stephenson Dr
PAYMENT PROCESS OPTIONS:
After your Accessible Permit is approved, payment will be coordinated if you have NOT elected for the payroll deduction option
- Payroll Deduction – Must be renewed each year
- Credit Card Payment – Please wait for staff to contact you to securely process this transaction
- Cash Payment – Must come into Parking Offices to process this payment
- Permit mailed to faculty/staff member
- Remove the old sticker and attach the current year sticker
- Reminder new permit year begins August 1, 2021