2019 Football Parking Map (Parking for Season Ticket Holder/Football Donor)
Game day parking on the University of Tennessee campus:
- 90% Season Ticket Holder/Football Donor Parking Permit
(regular staff and commuter campus permits not valid game days)
- 10% LIMITED $25.00 general public parking on campus
( look for the on the above map)
The majority of campus areas are reserved for season ticket holders, athletic and alumni donors with prearranged football parking permits. For those parking at Stephenson Drive, the Ag Campus, and motor homes at the Kingston Pike Building there are fare-free donor shuttles:
Football shuttles for Football Parking Permit holders begins three hours prior to kickoff and buses return starting after the third quarter
- Stephenson Dr/Area 14 – Unload and pick up on Chamique Holdsclaw Dr.
- Ag Campus – Board buses at Joe Johnson Dr and they drop/pick up at Circle Park.
- Limited Public accessible/handicapped parking available first come-first served. No charge w/valid accessible/handicapped placard or license plate.
- ADA transportation picks up at ADA parking area
When campus lots are full, the Knoxville Civic Coliseum garage provides another option for accessible parking. There is NO charge for accessible parking at the coliseum and there is a $10 charge for a shuttle to the game.
Improperly parked vehicles or those found in a restricted area will be towed at the owner’s expense. Towed vehicles may be claimed by contacting UT Police at 865-974-3114.
- Downtown garages – $20 – Main Ave, Dwight Kessel, City County Bldg, and Locust St
- Downtown – Civic Coliseum Garage & Blackstock Lot – $10
- Free garages – State Street & Market Square
Note: East TN Children’s Hospital sells parking as a fundraiser for their Volunteer Services programs.
Ft. Sanders Hospital reserves parking for employees and hospital visitors only.
Free Handicapped/Accessible parking with shuttle service is available on the Ag Campus. For information regarding accessible parking, contact Parking and Transit Services at 865-974-6031.
The accessible parking on the Ag Campus is first-come, first-served. There are approximately 150 spaces. A football parking pass is not required; however, a valid accessible parking placard or license plate is required.
Once UT handicapped/accessible parking is full we refer guests to the Civic Coliseum (500 Howard Baker Jr Ave, 37915). There is NO fee for the parking and a $10.00 shuttle service from the Coliseum to Gate 21 at Neyland Stadium. Visit Civic Coliseum Parking.
Faculty, staff, and students attending the game are encouraged to use alternative parking and transportation options due to football permit-only parking on campus.
Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) provides an easy way to attend University of Tennessee Football games – let them do the driving. No worry about parking, where is a lot, and when are you going to get there. Hop on a bus, get off at campus, and get back on at the end of the game.
Let KAT handle the traffic, be your designated driver, AND SAVE MONEY.
Five Routes are available (these are updated for each home game):
- WEST – Kingston Pike
- NORTH – Broadway
- EAST – Magnolia Avenue
- NORTHWEST – Central Street/Clinton Highway
- SOUTH – Chapman Highway
KAT begins shuttles three hours prior to kickoff and return starting in the 4th quarter.
- Downtown Civic Coliseum: Parking $10 – Round-trip Bus $10
- Old City: Parking Rates Vary – Round-trip Bus $10
- Market Square: Parking Rates Vary – Round-trip Bus $10
- Farragut High School: FREE Parking – Round-trip Bus $20
RV parking on campus is reserved for University donors and a permit is required. There is no general public RV parking on the campus; however, there are two options which are available on a first-come basis:
- Individual RV Parking is available per game on top of Garage A and B. Rates in weekly from Wednesday through Sunday Morning. It is $105 for Non-SEC Games and $140 for SEC Games.
- If spots are still available they can be purchased per night at $35 base on availability.
Blackstock Parking Lot can accommodate RVs ($25 with no hookups).
640 Blackstock Ave, Knoxville, TN 37916
Faculty/Staff Game Day Parking
The following parking areas will be designated for faculty and staff with a current valid permit who are scheduled to work on football Saturdays:
Staff 12—North Side of Hoskins Library
Staff 20 & RecSports Parking Area—East Side of Aquatic Center
Staff 40 – Kingston Pike Building
2019 – NEW – Volunteer Blvd West from Cumberland Ave to UT Dr will also be available for staff required to work.
These lots will be staffed and a regular staff parking permit will be required. The lots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. On occasion, some of these areas may not be available due to prearranged activities on campus. During the season, special announcements will be made through the media concerning specific game day arrangements and scheduled lot access.
Please note: The 11th Street Garage is reserved for individuals with football parking permits on gameday Saturdays and is NOT available for staff parking.
Student Parking on Game Day
There is NO parking for undergraduate or graduate commuter students on gamedays.
- Have someone drop you off and pick you up.
- Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) buses serve a wide range of the Knoxville area -(see list above)
- Market Square and State Street garages downtown Knoxville have free parking if you arrive early.
- Neighborhood parking is an option, but many places charge for parking on gamedays.
Please remove all UT vehicles that are parked in areas designated for football permit parking. This must be done the night before the game. Vehicles remaining in assigned football parking areas on football Saturdays are subject to towing.