Improperly parked vehicles or those found in a restricted area will be towed at the owner’s expense. Towed vehicles may be claimed by contacting Parking & Transportation Services at 865-974-6031 from 8 am to 4 pm (or kickoff – whichever is earlier) to schedule a time to retrieve the vehicle.
UT Campus Gameday parking opens at 7am on Saturday, April 15th for the Spring game:
Limited Donor Football Parking (burgundy areas-G3, G4, G5, G16)
- Select Football Donor Parking Permit Holders who have received a digital parking permit for the Orange and White Game ONLY will park in assigned parking area.
General Public Paid Parking (blue areas)
- FREE parking for fans
- ADA parking for those with a current valid accessible placard or plate will park on the Ag Campus. Parking is limited and is “First Come – First Parked”. (see the blue accessible symbol on the map.)
- Football Accessible Shuttle will be available for the Spring Football Game from the Business Incubator Bldg on the Ag Campus to the Student Union loading dock entry road.
On-Campus Football Parking Shuttles
Shuttles from parking lots to stadium area: begin three (3) hours prior to kickoff
- Stephenson Dr Lot 14 – Unload and pick up on Chamique Holdsclaw Drive
- Ag Campus – Board buses at River Drive across from the CF lot; unload and pick up at Circle Park
Returning shuttles from stadium area to parking lots: begin with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter
City of Knoxville Public Parking Downtown Options on Home Football games
- Downtown garages – $20 – Main Ave, Dwight Kessel, City County Bldg, and Locust St
- Downtown – Civic Coliseum Garage & Blackstock Lot – $10
- Free garages – State Street & Market Square
City of Knoxville Parking Meters are available near campus, regular hourly rates apply. The city will NOT be charging $25 for “gameday parking”.
KAT Service on Sat Apr 15 – Spring Football Game
Regular Knoxville Area Transit bus to campus. Five bus routes can get guests to Cumberland Ave. The cost is only $2.00 for a day pass and allows more fans the option to leave their vehicle at home.
Passenger Playbooks (football service options) have been created for routes along the following corridors (click on each one for detailed information):
- Kingston Pike
- Magnolia Avenue
- Central Street/Clinton Highway
- Chapman Highway
Orange Line Trolley will be available from downtown to campus. No charge for the Trolley with convenient stops on Volunteer Blvd and a short walk to the stadium.
General Public Accessible Parking
Fans with a current valid accessible placard or plate but NO Football Parking Permit will park on the Ag Campus. LIMITED parking is available and is “First Come – First Parked”.
Ag Campus ADA/Accessible Shuttle
UT Accessible/ADA Shuttle from parking area at the Business Incubator Building will begin operating three (3) hours prior to kickoff and drop off at the Student Union loading dock. Benches will be place near this area for guests returning to the Ag Campus.
Football ADA/Accessible shuttles begin returning from Student Union loading dock to parking areas with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.
Once our spaces are full, we refer guests to the Knoxville Civic Coliseum for ADA parking.
Drop Off Location – Volunteer Boulevard East in front of the Claxton Education Building.
Pick up Location – Circle Drive on The Hill. Vehicles will enter from Cumberland Ave and proceed up the Hill for fans who need to depart. Police will open the ride-share area during the 4th quarter and is limited in the number of vehicles.
- SDMH Permit Holders spaces 1-33 with hook-ups
There is no general public RV parking on the campus
City of Knoxville Civic Coliseum offers RV parking in and pricing varies depending on location:
- Parking in garage A or B – rates vary depending on amenities needed
- Weekly Non-Hook spot RV parking (if available)
- Nightly Non-Hook spot RV parking (if available)
The Civic Coliseum can be reached at 865-215-8900
The KAT bus route 11 is available from the Knoxville Transit Center, across the corner from the Civic Coliseum parking area to campus at a round-trip cost of $2 per person.
For information on statewide interstate construction, motorists can access the Tennessee Department of Transportation SmartWay website. For up to the minute traffic information in Knoxville, follow TDOT on Twitter.
Gameday Recycling in parking areas
Please keep our campus and Neyland Stadium clean!
As you go to the game, take all items from your tailgate area and put them in the designated trash or recycling dumpster, or tie up your trash and recycling bags and leave them next to your tailgate area. Make sure your recyclables are empty and clean so they’re free of liquids and food.
Also remember that in Neyland Stadium, take all items from your seating area to the orange recycling and black trash containers on the concourses.
Only these items can be recycled, so recycle right:
- Empty plastic cups & bottles
- Empty cans
- Clean paper
- Clean cardboard (including empty pizza boxes)
Please put these items in the trash (DO NOT RECYCLE):
- Plastic utensils, bags & wrap
- Aluminum foil & pans
- Paper cups, bowls & plates
- Candy wrappers
- Disposable gloves & masks
- Any items with food or liquid
Trash and Recycling Stations are located in 5 parking areas on campus:
- Lot 9
- Stephenson Drive