Concerts (such as Jason Aldean, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lauren Daigle, etc) and Special Events (Circus, Monster Trucks, Harlem Globetrotters, etc) utilize the parking areas around Thompson-Boling Arena for their events.
Staff and commuter lots located in the vicinity of the arena will convert to concert/event parking at 4 pm during the week or 4 hours on the weekend prior to the event.
Starting July 1, 2022 – General concert/event parking is $15. Exact change is greatly appreciated.
Some events offer advance purchase $25 premium parking.
Lots typically used for concert or performance-related events include:
|G10||Neyland Stadium Garage|
|G4 and G3||Andy Holt Tower Garage-off Lake Loudoun|
|G5/30||Top level @ Andy Holt Tower|
|C8||Corner of Lake Loudoun Blvd & Volunteer Blvd|
|S9A||Lot next to Art & Architecture|
|Circle Park||Near Torchbearer|
|30A||Off Circle Park near Old Speech and Hearing|
|S9||Student Union across from Neyland Stadium|
|G1 & G2||McClung Tower garage|
|S7||Staff lot across from Wayne Basler Boathouse|
|G16||Volunteer Blvd Garage at Pat Head Summitt St|
|Ag Campus||CF, S65/66, C4 lots – FREE Shuttle starts at 5:30pm for a 7:00 pm show ONLY Larger concerts|
|G17||Terrace Ave garage – 10 minute walk to arena|
The following parking areas will be designated for students with a valid parking permit (C-Commuter or T-Evening School) who are attending class on weekdays Mon-Thur during events or concerts:
- Staff Area 9—@ Student Union on Phillip Fulmer Way
- Staff Area 23—@ Music on Pat Head Summitt Street
- Staff Area 7 & Commuter Area 19—11th Street Garage
- Commuter Area 21—White Avenue Garage
- Commuter Area 7—Enter off Terrace Avenue or Caledonia Avenue
- Commuter Area 12 – NEW Terrace Ave G17 garage
Faculty/Staff Working During Events
The following parking areas will be designated for faculty and staff with a valid parking permit who are working on weekdays Mon-Thur during an event or concert:
- Staff Area 9 @ Student Union — Phillip Fulmer Way
- Staff Area 23 @ Music — Pat Head Summitt St
- Staff Area 7 & C-19 — 11th Street Garage
Note: Parking is also permitted in any other unreserved or unattended staff lot