FREE Parking on the Ag Campus – Accessible Shuttle begins at 6:00 pm
Concert Special Event Parking Map
such as Kerbela Circus, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc
Concerts (such as Jason Aldean, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lauren Daigle, etc) and Special Events (Circus, Monster Trucks, Harlem Globetrotters, etc) utilize the parking areas around Thompson-Boling Arena for their events.
Staff and commuter lots located in the vicinity of the arena will convert to concert/event parking at 4 pm during the week or 4 hours on the weekend prior to the event.
General concert/event parking is $10. Some events offer advance purchase $25 premium parking.
Lots typically used for concert or performance-related events include:
G4, G3, G5/30, G10, G14, S5, S7 (across from the boathouse), S23, S9 (Student Union & Art and Architecture), C6, C8, and G16 (at the corner of Volunteer Blvd and Pat Head Summit Dr)
Other lots may be utilized depending on ticket sales such as G1 and G2 at McClung Tower
Students Attending Late Afternoon or Evening Class During Concerts
The following parking areas will be designated for students with a valid parking permit (C-Commuter or T-Evening School) who are attending class on weekdays Mon-Thur during events or concerts:
- Staff Area 9—@ Student Union on Phillip Fulmer Way
- Staff Area 23—@ Music on Pat Head Summitt Street
- Staff Area 7 & Commuter Area 19—11th Street Garage
- Commuter Area 21—White Avenue Garage
- Commuter Area 7—Enter off Terrace Avenue or Caledonia Avenue
- Commuter Area 12 – NEW Terrace Ave G17 garage
Faculty/Staff Working During Events
The following parking areas will be designated for faculty and staff with a valid parking permit who are working on weekdays Mon-Thur during an event or concert:
- Staff Area 9 @ Student Union — Phillip Fulmer Way
- Staff Area 23 @ Music — Pat Head Summitt St
- Staff Area 7 & C-19 — 11th Street Garage
Note: Parking is also permitted in any other unreserved or unattended staff lot