Kickoff for the University of Tennessee, Knoxville’s first football game against Bowling Green State University will be Thursday, September 2, at 8 p.m. EDT. Parking lots will open for fans at 3 p.m. To facilitate traffic and parking, faculty, staff, and commuter parking lots must be cleared by 3 p.m. For those who need to remain on campus later, parking is available at the Kingston Pike Building with shuttle service to Circle Park. Because patient care will continue beyond 3, faculty, staff and students in Veterinary Medicine should follow instructions provided by the college. Members of the campus community can register for Kingston Pike Building parking online with a NetID and password by August 31st.
Pre-Game Campus Details
- Regular campus transit will run from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. with T Access ADA service active until 9:30 p.m.
- Circle Park visitor parking will close at 12 p.m.
- Attendants will begin staffing lots G5 and G30 at 7 a.m., and lots 9 and 12 beginning at 1 p.m., to prevent early football entry.
- Parking lots G5/30, G10, S9, Pratt, S23 Steam Plant, S5 at Gate 10, and between Thompson–Boling Arena/G1 will need to be clear by 3 p.m. Permit holders should relocate to the Kingston Pike Building if working after 3 p.m.
- All vehicles in the public parking area of Vol Hall Garage must be removed by 3 p.m.
- UTIA faculty and staff will receive specific communication in the coming days about parking around UT Veterinary Hospital.
- Hours for dining halls may be different on September 2. Please visit dining.utk.edu for the most up-to-date information.
Neyland Stadium gates will open at 6 p.m. The SEC Network will televise the game.