The University of Tennessee will host the 2019 Kick-off for the United Way of Greater Knoxville Campaign on Thursday evening August 29th in the S30 parking area next to Andy Holt Tower. This event will have an impact on parking and here are the specific logistics.
- Parking area and drive lanes shown in yellow closed all day Thursday, Aug 29 beginning in the morning at 5am for event setup
- Parking area and drive lanes shown in red closed to vehicles beginning at 5:15 pm
- Any staff who need to stay parked after 5:15 pm in the red area on the map should move vehicles to anywhere on west side of AHT (Commuter 6)
- Breezeway will remain open to vehicles and pedestrians until 5:15 pm when it closes
- Attendants will be on the entrance to G5/30 beginning at 5:15 pm to redirect vehicles
- Guests attending the event will park in C6 on the west side of Andy Holt Tower -(enter from Lake Loudoun Blvd)
If you have any questions, please contact Parking & Transit Services at 974-6031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.