The upgrade of the UT substation continues south of Chamique Holdsclaw Dr on Wednesday, August 16th.
The intersection of Lake Loudon Blvd & Phillip Fulmer Way will be severely impacted to bring onto campus a 120 foot trailer with the next piece to be installed.
Wednesday, August 16
Project: Utility Substation off Chamique Holdsclaw Drive
120 foot long truck delivering the structure. In addition, crane and other equipment will be on site.
- Todd Helton Drive behind baseball stadium
- Chamique Holdsclaw Drive
- Lower Hudson (parking lot inside baseball fence)
- Lot C10 on Pat Head Summitt Street
Note: S28 is not scheduled to close, but you may not be able to exit when you need or want.
- Morning arrivals: Orientation (250) and Staff
- After rush: Traffic signal is removed at Lake Loudoun and Phillip Fulmer Way (UTPD on hand to direct traffic)
- After 11 a.m.: 120 foot truck arrives
- Following work, traffic signal is replaced at Lake Loudoun and Philip Fulmer Way
On Saturday, August 12th, the first trailer, which was 165 feet long, arrived with the new building. You can watch the footage of the arrival of the truck on Saturday to see the impact it will have on Wednesday.