College graduations are scheduled back to back, so when you are coming in – the prior group is leaving.
Please anticipate traffic congestion at Neyland Dr and Lake Loudon Blvd.
Signage will indicate direction to the G10 garage
FREE parking lot day and night
- G10 Neyland Parking garage – Neyland & Fulmer entrances will be open
- ANY Student Commuter areas – indicated with a C
- ANY Student Non-Commuter areas – indicated with an N
NO parking – Mon to Fri 7 am – 5 pm
- Staff parking areas – indicated with an S
Some of the close options ONLY after 5 pm
- S30 at Andy Holt Tower
- G3 off Lake Loudon Blvd
- S9 at Student Union on Phillip Fulmer
- G16 at Vol Blvd and Pat Head Summitt
- Street parking
- G10 has significant accessible/handicapped parking and has ramps and elevators to access Thompson-Boling
Navigating the Cone Zone
There are numerous construction projects on campus and on Cumberland Ave.
There is currently no construction on Neyland Dr.