Staff and commuter lots located in the vicinity of Thompson-Boling arena will convert to concert/event parking at
4 pm or 4 hours prior to the event.
General special event parking is $10.
Lots typically used for events include:
S9 @ Student Union
S9A @ Art & Architecture
C8 @ Volunteer Blvd and Lake Loudoun Blvd
C15 across from the Vols Boathouse
G16 @ the corner of Volunteer Blvd and Pat Head Summit Dr
Sunday Dec 17th
Information for the Vols Vs North Carolina game – paid public parking is available in the circled lots:
FREE public parking with shuttle service is available at the UT Agriculture Campus.
Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Shuttles begin 2 hours before tip-off.
Accessible parking with fully accessible shuttles is available on the UT Agriculture Campus. Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Shuttles begin two hours before tip-off. For more information, please contact us at 865-974-6031.
Students Attending Class During Weekday Games
The following parking areas will be designated for students with a valid parking permit (C-Commuter, N-Non Commuter, T-Evening School, GS-Sorority, and GF-Fraternity) who are attending class on weekdays during basketball games:
- Staff Area 9—@ Student Union on Phillip Fulmer Way
- Staff Area 23—@ Music on Pat Head Summitt Street
- Staff Area 7 & Commuter Area 19—11th Street Garage
- Commuter Area 21—White Avenue Garage
- Commuter Area 1—Corner of Todd Helton Drive and Chamique Holdsclaw Drive
- Commuter Area 22—Corner of Todd Helton Drive and Volunteer Boulevard
- Commuter Area 7—Enter off Terrace Avenue or Caledonia Avenue
- Commuter Area 7—Lake Avenue Garage levels 1-3
Faculty/Staff Working During Weekday Games
The following parking areas will be designated for faculty and staff with a valid parking permit who are working during basketball games:
- Staff Area 9—Phillip Fulmer Way
- Staff Area 23—Pat Head Summitt St
- Staff Area 7 & C-19—11th Street Garage
Note: Parking is also permitted in any other unreserved or unattended staff lot.