Kickoff for the University of Tennessee, Knoxville’s first football game against Bowling Green State University will be Thursday, September 2, at 8 p.m. EDT.
On the UTIA campus we have a customized plan in order to enable the Vet Hospital and other UTIA units to continue operations:
- Commuters will need to leave the CF and C4 lots by 3 p.m.
- The section of parking closest to Joe Johnson Dr will be the public ADA parking and vehicles will need to be moved
- Staff required to work will park in the middle portion of S65/66 and the section that is usually C4. We are NOT having any RVs on the Ag campus for this game only.
- Vet Hospital clients will park in their usual spaces in front of the hospital
Football parking on the UTIA campus
- Football parking lot attendants will arrive prior to 3 p.m. and football permit holders may start arriving at 3 p.m.
- ADA guests may start arriving at 3 p.m. but the ADA/Accessible Shuttle will not start service until 5 p.m.
- The Accessible/ADA Shuttle will begin operating 3 hours prior to kickoff from the Business Incubator Building and drop off at the Student Union loading dock – NEW this year. Benches will be place near this area for guests returning to the Ag Campus.
- The construction fencing on Joe Johnson Dr is scheduled to be moved back for game days.
- Shuttles will pick up on River Dr in front of Brehm and Food Science instead of Joe Johnson.
For more information on the impact of the home opener vs Bowling Green is on the main campus, click here.
Neyland Stadium gates will open at 6 p.m. The SEC Network will televise the game.