City of Knoxville Public Parking Options
$10-$40 Downtown Knoxville Public Parking
- $40 Closest to campus – Poplar St lot
- $20 Downtown garages – Main Ave, Dwight Kessel, City County Bldg, & Locust St
- $10 Downtown – Civic Coliseum Garage & Blackstock Lot
- FREE State Street & Market Square (these fill the quickest)
KAT Off Campus Shuttles and KAT Service on Game Day
Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) Gameday Shuttles to campus start three (3) hours prior to kickoff. These buses drop guests (and pick up after the game) at Walters Academic Building near the Students Union.
Shuttles from downtown Knoxville are $10 per person
- Civic Coliseum
- Old City
- Market Square
Shuttles from west Knoxville are $20 per person
- Farragut High School off Campbell Station Road
Guests can also choose to take a regular Knoxville Area Transit bus to campus. Five bus routes can get guests to Cumberland Ave. The cost is only $2.00 for a day pass and allows more fans the option to leave their vehicle at home.
Passenger Playbooks have been created for routes along the following corridors (click on each one for detailed information):
Options near campus not managed by the University of Tennessee
- City of Knoxville $25.00 Gameday Parking Meters are also available near campus and begin at 7 am on gamedays (payable ONLY with a credit card). Parking meters are enforced on gameday.
- 2022 East Tennessee Children’s Hospital gameday parking
This fundraiser supports their Volunteer Services programs. The price varies depending on the location of the parking area. Very close to Alcoa Highway and a great way to avoid sitting in traffic after the game.
Ft. Sanders Hospital reserves parking for employees and hospital visitors only.
- University Commons $40.00 – very close to campus (located between Ag campus and main campus). Please note – this is NOT UT Property and there is NO free parking for accessible parkers.