Welcome family members to a very busy weekend. We are excited you are on campus and want to provide you with some reminders to make parking this weekend less stressful.
Friday September 14
Parking for Fall Family Weekend registration check-in is located at:
G-10 Parking Garage (1500 Phillip Fulmer Way) between Thompson-Boling Arena and Neyland Stadium. Please enter campus from Neyland Drive at Lake Loudoun Blvd., and enter the garage from Phillip Fulmer Way.
This is ONLY available for parking AFTER 2 pm Friday
- Must be out of G-10 by 8 pm at the latest
- There is NO OVERNIGHT parking in G-10
- Any vehicles parked overnight will be ticketed and towed
Proceed to Circle Park to pick up your Fall Family weekend packets and information
Saturday September 15
- On CampusNEW for 2018 LIMITED $25.00 general public parking on campus
- Visitor Center (no shuttle service) (180 space surface lot)
- Old Sports Bubble on Andy Holt Ave (100 space surface lot)
- S12 on Lake Ave (40 space surface lot)
Options near campus not managed by the University of Tennessee
Additional City of Knoxville Public Parking Options with shuttle service
$10-$40 City of Knoxville Public Parking
- $40 Closest to campus – Poplar St lot
- $20 Downtown garages – Main Ave, Dwight Kessel, City County Bldg, & Locust St
- $10 Downtown – Civic Coliseum Garage & Blackstock Lot
- FREE State Street & Market Square (these fill the quickest)
KAT Shuttle Service ($10) from downtown Market Square, Old City & Civic Coliseum
Farragut High School (FREE parking) $20 KAT Shuttle fee
Sunday September 16
- Parking is available in S9 across from Neyland Stadium while you are enjoying your stadium tour
CHECK IN @ CIRCLE PARK
Friday September 14
- Check in begins at 3:00 pm (Eastern) at Circle Park.
- Families may park in the G-10 garage on Friday ONLY from 2 pm – 7 pm
- Must be out of G-10 by 8 pm – There is NO OVERNIGHT parking in G-10. Any vehicles parked overnight will be ticketed and towed.
- You can pick up your Family Weekend registration materials, favors, nametags, and tickets. In order to pick up Family Weekend tickets and football tickets (if purchased) you must bring your receipt(s).
Campus partners will also be on hand to provide information (give-aways!)
If you are unable to arrive until Saturday, please have your student pick up the registration materials during the 3:00 – 7:00 pm check-in time.