What do Faculty/Staff do when they come back about parking permits for the remainder of the fiscal year (June and July)?
If you were authorized to purchase a permit summer 2020, then this is your process:
- Go online to the Parking Portal
- Click on the Manage Account Box
- Use the “affiliated login”
- Input your Net ID and Password, proceed with authentication
- Review your personal and vehicle information (and provide updated info)
- Next screen you will look at the top left to see permits and click Get Permit
- The next screen will show what permits you are currently authorized to purchase, choose the permit you need and proceed through the process
- Reminder to indicate where the permit should be mailed (we suggest home address instead of work address)
- Confirm payment of credit card or payroll deduction.
You are paying for the remainder of the permit year which ends July 31, 2021. Payroll Deduction is only authorized for “Regular employees with benefits” and it not authorized for Term employees.
- PRINT the temporary permit and place on dashboard. The hangtag will arrive within 7-10 days.
If you are NEW to the university and have never had a parking permit, then this is your process:
- You will need authorization to purchase a parking permit which is an email from your department head or college parking representative. (The parking rep assists us in managing the comings and goings on Faculty/Staff in their college or department.)
- Come to Parking & Transit Services at 2121 Stephenson Dr to purchase your parking permit
- Complete the UT Vehicle Registration Form
- Payment Options
- Payroll Deduction – Payroll Deduction is only authorized for “Regular employees with benefits” and it not authorized for Term employees.
- Credit Card Payment
- Cash Payment
- Our staff will process and provide you with a parking hangtag for your assigned area. (Many parking areas are fully assigned and new staff may be in areas that is not the closest to their workplace.)