All concert parking on the UT campus for the Garth Brooks Stadium Tour at Neyland Stadium needs to be purchased in advance at the time of the ticket purchase.
Authentic 2019 Garth Brooks Stadium Tour Parking Permits are ONLY available through Ticketmaster and cost:
- Premium – $40.00
- Intermediate – $30.00
- SOLD OUT – Remote – $20.00 (Ag Campus & Stephenson Drive with shuttle)
How to purchase:
- Choose concert ticket
- Choose parking permit based on price
(Unable to choose the specific lot – guests will be assigned to lots based on date of parking permit purchase and hangtags will be mailed a few weeks prior to the concert.)
- Complete Transaction
If you have already purchased your concert ticket and still need to buy the parking permit, click here to purchase only the parking permit on Ticketmaster
IMPORTANT: We can only honor event tickets purchased directly through Ticketmaster. Tickets bought from individuals or third party sites (StubHub, SeatGeek, Vivint, etc.) may not be valid. If you purchase tickets through those sites or individuals you risk purchasing invalid tickets. To guarantee that your ticket be honored, you must purchase through Ticketmaster online, by calling 800-745-3000 or in person at a Ticketmaster outlet.
- Parking lots and garages will be assigned based on date of purchase in mid- October
- Garth Brooks Stadium Tour Parking Hangtags will be mailed several weeks before the concert
- Arrive on campus with the hangtag and present to lot attendant
- The physical parking permit must be presented.
- Images on phone, QR codes, and other electronic “permits” will not be accepted.
- Parking purchased from Third-Party vendors (anyone other than Ticketmaster) may not be valid.
NO CAMPUS PARKING WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON THE DAY OF THE CONCERT.