Staff and commuter lots located in the vicinity of the arena will convert to concert/event parking at 4 pm or 3 1/2 hours prior to the event.
General concert parking is $10. Some events offer premium parking.
Lots typically used for concert or performance-related events include:
G4, G3, G5/30, G10, S23, 9A, C8, and the new garage G16 (at the corner of Volunteer Blvd and Pat Head Summit Drive).
Other lots may be utilized depending on ticket sales.
Students Attending Late Afternoon or Evening Class During Concerts
The following parking areas will be designated for students with a valid parking permit (C-Commuter or T-Evening School) who are attending class on weekdays during concerts:
- Staff Area 9—@ Student Union on Phillip Fulmer Way
- Staff Area 23—@ Music on Pat Head Summitt Street
- Staff Area 7 & Commuter Area 19—11th Street Garage
- Commuter Area 21—White Avenue Garage
- Commuter Area 1—Corner of Todd Helton Drive and Chamique Holdsclaw Drive
- Commuter Area 22—Corner of Todd Helton Drive and Volunteer Boulevard
- Commuter Area 7—Enter off Terrace Avenue or Caledonia Avenue
- Commuter Area 7—Lake Avenue Garage levels 1-3
Faculty/Staff Working During Events
The following parking areas will be designated for faculty and staff with a valid parking permit who are working during concert:
- Staff Area 9 @ Student Union — Phillip Fulmer Way
- Staff Area 23 @ Music — Pat Head Summitt St
- Staff Area 7 & C-19 — 11th Street Garage
Note: Parking is also permitted in any other unreserved or unattended staff lot