For all other concerts (such as Thomas Rhett, Macklemore, The Avett Brothers, etc) the information below pertains to those events.
Staff and commuter lots located in the vicinity of the arena will convert to concert/event parking at 4 pm or 3 hours prior to the event.
General concert parking is $10. Some events offer premium parking.
(NOT applicable to the Garth Brooks Concert)
Lots typically used for concert or performance-related events include:
G4, G3, G5/30, G10, G14, S5, S7 (across from the boathouse), S23, S9 (Student Union & Art and Architecture), C6, C8, and G16 (at the corner of Volunteer Blvd and Pat Head Summit Dr)
FREE Concert parking will be available at the G17 NEW Terrace Ave garage (1800 Lake Ave) (NOT applicable to the Garth Brooks Concert)
Other lots may be utilized depending on ticket sales such as G1 and G2 at McClung Tower
Students Attending Late Afternoon or Evening Class During Concerts
The following parking areas will be designated for students with a valid parking permit (C-Commuter or T-Evening School) who are attending class on weekdays during events or concerts:
- Staff Area 9—@ Student Union on Phillip Fulmer Way
- Staff Area 23—@ Music on Pat Head Summitt Street
- Staff Area 7 & Commuter Area 19—11th Street Garage
- Commuter Area 21—White Avenue Garage
- Commuter Area 1—Corner of Todd Helton Drive and Chamique Holdsclaw Drive
- Commuter Area 22—Corner of Todd Helton Drive and Volunteer Boulevard
- Commuter Area 7—Enter off Terrace Avenue or Caledonia Avenue
- Commuter Area 12 – NEW Terrace Ave G17 garage
Faculty/Staff Working During Events
The following parking areas will be designated for faculty and staff with a valid parking permit who are working on weekdays during an event or concert:
- Staff Area 9 @ Student Union — Phillip Fulmer Way
- Staff Area 23 @ Music — Pat Head Summitt St
- Staff Area 7 & C-19 — 11th Street Garage
Note: Parking is also permitted in any other unreserved or unattended staff lot