For more information
- UT Parking & Transit Services website
- Follow Parking & Transit Services on Twitter @UTKParking
Parking at The University of Tennessee Campus
- Parking Permits are required 24/7/365
- Residential Students (Non-commuters-living in UT housing) purchase a N parking permit and are able to park in ANY of the 17 Non-Commuter parking areas
- Commuter Students (Commuters) purchase a C parking permit and are able to park in ANY of the 23 Commuter parking areas
- Students are NOT assigned a specific lot, garage, or parking space. Parking is on a first-come basis.
- Fall and Spring Parking Permit Prices (August 15 to May 15)
- Non-commuter Fall/Spring = $294.00
- Commuter Fall/Spring = $188.00
- Motorcycle permits are offered at different rates.
- Click here to purchase parking permit online (one business day AFTER you register for classes)
Parking at Pellissippi State Community College (PSCC)
- PSCC students may park in designated lots at PSCC campuses without a hangtag or decal for free