Orange Dot permits are designed to help departments conduct departmental business and should only be used for short periods to temporarily access alternate locations.
- NEW for 2022-23 – Orange Dot Parking Permits are now $150.00 each
- A request needs to be submitted for each department that is paying for permits. Only one account number and GL code is allowed on each request.
- Orange Dots may not be used on a regular basis to alter allocated parking assignments.
- Orange Dots may only be used for parking in unreserved staff areas (these are NOT allowed Circle Park, timed parking spaces, loading zones, etc)
- Orange Dot Parking Permits are only valid if accompanied by a current parking permit
- Orange Dot Parking Permits are non-refundable and not prorated
2022-23 Orange Dot Parking Permit Request
Request form for department use (not individuals) to purchase Orange Dot Parking Permits