The students will be returning to campus at the end of this week and will be returning to residence halls on Fri. Special Events are starting to ramp up and impacting the parking areas around the Arena. Finally, spring semester begins on Mon, Jan 24th, so be prepared for a significant change in traffic. Parking permits are required 24/7/365, even during mini term, breaks, and holidays.
Special note: The T Bus will begin Spring Service on Sat, Jan 22 and the full schedule will resume on Mon, Jan 24.
- Reminder of Neyland Stadium upgrades and new pedestrian pathways
- White Ave at 16th St Partial Road Closure Feb 11-14 for crane to install new chillers for Law School
- Calendar for January special events
- Clarence Brown Theatre resumes current season with “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time” Feb 2-20
- Reminders where students and faculty ONLY with night classes can park during special events
- Harlem Globetrotters – Jan 28
- Reba – Jan 29
- Calendar of events
- Where to access calendar of events which have requested parking
- The Boy Band Night (cover band) at Student Union 7:00 pm
- Winter Jam @ Arena Feb 5 6:00 pm
- Professional Bull Riding @ Arena Feb 19 7:00 pm