A number of S7 parking spaces on Lower Dr and Estabrook will be closed from Sunday, November 28, 2021 to September 1, 2022 for a construction project on the north end of Neyland Stadium.
Based on feedback from members of Vol Nation, one key improvement to Neyland Stadium in the My All Campaign will be the addition of a north-side videoboard.
This will positively improve the gameday and fan experience for all of Neyland Stadium, delivering a particularly meaningful upgrade for fans seated in the south end zone. The north videoboard also offers a more immersive and expanded experience to Vol faithful.
These new videoboards will play a significant role in Tennessee’s continued pursuit of creating the best gameday experience and atmosphere in the country for all fans and students at Neyland Stadium.
The construction will start at 7 am on Sunday, November 28th after the last game vs Vanderbilt on November 27th.
- Estabrook will be closed to through traffic
- Lower Dr will be closed from just below the lower Perkins entrance to Estabrook
- The Cumberland and Estabrook entrance will be staffed during business hours and only allow construction, limited deliveries, and specific Facilities Services vehicles
- Middle Dr will remain open and the gate arm will be up during this timeframe
- S7 parking will be closed on Lower and Estabrook
- S7 alternative parking options include the lot on Cumberland next to Second Creek and the lot across from the boathouse. Both of these lots have had open spaces throughout the fall