Friday, September 17
- Check-In and Welcome at the Student Union Ballroom, 2nd floor.
- Parking is available for Registration Check In (located at the Student Union Ballroom) will be at the 11th Street garage on Friday, Sept 17 ONLY. Walk over the bridge to The Hill and walk west one block to the Student Union.
- Friday – FREE Knoxville Trolley Orange Line runs until 10 pm if families want to experience the incredible restaurants Downtown Knoxville.
- WWE Friday night Smackdown will be held at Thompson-Boling Arena at 7:45 pm. Tickets are still available. Special event parking begins at 4pm in the parking areas near the arena. These lots cost $10 to park.
Saturday, September 18
There is NO family weekend designated parking on campus Saturday, September 18th, including for the Family Tailgate at the Student Union.
- UT Public Parking – $40 at UT Culinary Institute and Creamery across from Sorority Village at 2712 Neyland Dr. Lot opens at 7am. No shuttle from this location.
- Parking on campus on gamedays is for Football Parking Permit holders and residential student parking permit holders ONLY.
City of Knoxville Public Parking Options
- $40 Closest to campus – Poplar St lot
- $20 Downtown garages – Main Ave, Dwight Kessel, City County Bldg, & Locust St
- $10 Downtown – Civic Coliseum Garage & Blackstock Lot
- FREE State Street & Market Square (these fill the quickest)
KAT Off Campus Shuttles and KAT Service on Game Day
Facial coverings/masks will be required on the Shuttle Buses per federal mandate.
Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) Gameday Shuttles to campus start three (3) hours prior to kickoff. These buses drop guests (and pick up after the game) at Walters Academic Building near the Students Union.
Shuttles from downtown Knoxville are $10 per person
- Civic Coliseum
- Old City
- Market Square
Shuttles from west Knoxville are $20 per person
- Farragut High School off Campbell Station Road
Options near campus not managed by the University of Tennessee
- City of Knoxville $25.00 Gameday Parking Meters are also available near campus and begin at 7 am on gamedays (payable ONLY with a credit card). Parking meters are enforced on gameday.
- 2021 East Tennessee Children’s Hospital gameday parking
This fundraiser supports their Volunteer Services programs. The price varies depending on the location of the parking area. Very close to Alcoa Highway and a great way to avoid sitting in traffic after the game.
Ft. Sanders Hospital reserves parking for employees and hospital visitors only.
- University Commons $40.00 – very close to campus (located between Ag campus and main campus)
- An inexpensive option, but a little longer walk – International Flyer $5 gameday parking new 2021
Sunday September 19
- Neyland Stadium Guided Tour parking is available in S9 parking across from Gate 21 at the Stadium and near the Student Union
- Chosen Family Picnic at the UT Gardens. Parking areas across from the UT Gardens. Please note some of the RV Tailgaters may still be in their spaces.