2021 Information for Residential (N) Parking Permit Holders
“It’s THURSDAY Football Time in Tennessee”
- Non-commuter (N) parking permit holders do NOT have to move their vehicles
- Over 80 available non-commuter spaces on Volunteer Blvd West and the surface lots on Lake Ave N10, N11, and N12 on a daily basis. The PN lot also has plenty of N spaces available at the Kingston Pike Building.
- G16 Volunteer Blvd garage is a dual use garage
- Residential students may stay in N spaces on levels 3-5 (this does NOT mean the ramp up to level 3)
- Levels G, 1, and 2 are for G16 football parking permit holders
- G11 White Ave garage is also a dual use garage
- Non-commuter permit holders may stay in N spaces
- N permits parked in C or S spaces are subject to citation and may be towed
- Any vehicle left after 3:00 pm in a commuter (C) parking area on Thursday, is subject to citation and may be towed.
- After the game, police prioritize guests exiting campus. Students trying to re-enter campus, especially those parking areas with multiple uses, will need to wait until the football traffic is cleared.
- The T Buses will run regular routes on Thursday, September 2nd until 3 pm. The buses then switch to special event service.
- T Bus shuttles for Football Permit holders begins at 5 pm on River Dr on the Ag Campus
- As the last class ends at 9:05 pm, the T Access will remain available until 9:30 pm for those with ADA/accessible Access bus passes.
- NO Late Nite bus service on Thursday, September 2nd
- T Link will resume service after the game (about 1 am) after traffic has cleared campus.
Special note – The KAT Orange Line Trolley will continue to operate until approx. 11:15 pm