2021 Information for Commuter Parking Permit Holders
“It’s THURSDAY Football Time in Tennessee”
- There is NO commuter parking (undergraduate or graduate) for home football games
- Due to a day of classes, Thursday, September 2, commuter lots will be open for regular parking up until 3pm when they must be cleared for football permit parking.
- Any vehicle left after 3:00 pm in a commuter (C) parking area on Thursday, is subject to citation and may be towed.
- For those who need to remain on MAIN campus after 3 pm, parking is available at the Kingston Pike Building with shuttle service to Circle Park.
- Shuttles from the KPB will begin at 3 pm, we do not have any buses available prior to that time. This shuttle service ONLY drops off and picks up at Circle Park. The shuttle will run until the game is over.
- If you need to park earlier and return to campus, catch the FREE Orange Line Trolley at University Commons (.3 mile walk). The Trolley stops at multiple locations along Volunteer Blvd and runs every 15 minutes.
- The T Buses will run regular routes on Thursday, September 2nd until 3 pm. The buses then switch to special event service.
- T Bus shuttles for Football Permit holders begins at 5 pm on River Dr on the Ag Campus
- As the last class ends at 9:05 pm, the T Access will remain available until 9:30 pm for those with ADA/accessible Access bus passes.
- NO Late Nite bus service on Thursday, September 2nd
- T Link will resume service after the game (about 1 am) after traffic has cleared campus.
Special note – The KAT Orange Line Trolley will continue to operate until approx. 11:15 pm