Students who do not need their 2020-21 permits for the 2021 Spring semester may return them directly to the Parking and Transit Services office for a partial refund.
Deadline to return the permit is January 29, 2021 to be eligible for a 50% refund (less any fees owed). After that date, no refunds will be given.
- Must return the actual parking permit hangtag or sticker to Parking and Transit Services by deadline (see above)
- Option A – Mail the Student Parking Hangtag or Accessible Sticker to Parking Services, 2121 Stephenson Dr, Knoxville, TN 37996 (must be received by the deadline)
- Option B – Drop off the Student Parking Hangtag or Accessible Sticker at the Circle Park Information Booth (near the Torchbearer) or Parking & Transit Services
- Complete refund request form and submit with the hangtag
- Refunds applied to Student Account within a few weeks
Examples of refund request:
- December Graduate
- Withdrawal from School
- Off campus for internship, student teaching, or study abroad
This list is not exhaustive of the reasons.
If a student is moving off campus and needs to refund their Non-Commuter Permit and purchase a Commuter Permit – please click here for the Exchange Page