We have important reminders and updates for you regarding Non-Commuter (residential) parking for the fall 2020 semester.
First – we already have MANY Non-Commuters who have received their first parking ticket!
If you are parked in the White Ave garage and are NOT in an N space you probably have a ticket.
G17 Terrace Ave garage (next to Lake Ave garage) does NOT have ANY Non-Commuter spaces! If Lake Ave garage is full, surface parking lots available further down Lake Ave.
Please move your car NOW to avoid another ticket.
You must display a current VALID parking permit to park at UT 24/7/365. Each year the image changes and for 2020-21 we are featuring Morgan Hill on all permits (this does not imply that you need to park at Morgan Hall!)
- NEW Student Parking Map are being printed and I will be bringing copies for ALL your residents to the dorms sometime this week!!!. We have 125 new residential spaces this year – including 55 spaces in Volunteer Hall have been returned to non-commuter parking from the public parking.
- Permits REQUIRED: https://parking.utk.edu/about-permits/students/non-commuter-residential-student-parking-permit/
- 20 different areas – when do each of these Non-Commuter spaces fill up and what are the other options?
- It looks like Non-commuters may be parking in the G17 Terrace Ave garage, which is a Commuter and Staff garage. WHEN Lake Ave garage fills up the students need to be parking in the surface lots on Lake Ave. This morning we had about 130 vacant N spaces on the N10, N11, N12, and N13.
- Parking & Bus Safety at Night Where are the empty spaces late at night and how can I get back to the residence hall safely?
Follow @UTKParking on Twitter for updates on construction, concerts, events, and how they impact mobility on campus