Updated 4-17-20 will reopen when the University resumes business as usual
Due to Governor Bill Lee’s Stay at Home Order, the University of Tennessee is
- Circle Park Information Booth will not be staffed
- Volunteer Hall Public Parking will not be staffed
- Permit office at Parking and Transit Services will be closed
- Permit returns must be mailed to Parking and Transit Services, 2121 Stephenson Dr, Knoxville, TN 37996
- Requests will be handled via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special note: 2020 requests for Accessible Football Parking Permits will all be handled by mail this year. Please mail applications to 2121 Stephenson Dr, Knoxville, TN 37996 attn: Permit Office.
At this time the T Bus will continue to operate on the adjusted schedule during the Online Learning Session.