Please be aware on Saturday April 13th there are an extensive number of events occurring on campus. Selected areas are available for Orange and White Spring Football, Tennessee Relays, Tennessee Baseball, and Lady Vols Softball.
Campus will also have the following events: 2019 WomEngineers Day at Student Union, Knoxville Alzheimer’s TN Walk (morning at UT Gardens), Pride of the Southland Marching Band Junior Day, and The Real Inspector Hound at Clarence Brown Theater.
FREE PARKING IN SELECTED AREAS
Parking is free in designated areas for the Orange & White All Vol Weekend in the following lots and garages:
- G1 (McClung Garage)
- G3 and G4 (Administrative Garage under Andy Holt Tower)
- G10 (Strongly recommend you enter off Neyland Drive)
- G12 (White Avenue Garage) (S and C spaces)
- G13 (11th Street Garage)
- G15 (Vol Hall Garage; Section accessed from White Avenue only)
- G16 (Volunteer Boulevard; Levels G-2 only)
- G17 Terrace Avenue Garage (1800 Lake Avenue – enter from Lake Ave or Terrace Ave)
- AG Campus (Bus and ADA shuttles provided starting at 2:00 pm)
- C-7 (Terrace Avenue entrance)
- C-8 (Enter from Lake Loudoun Blvd)
- C-15/S7 (Across from Basler Boathouse on Neyland Drive
- C-18 (Cumberland Avenue near Second Creek)
- C-22 (Todd Helton Drive and Volunteer Boulevard by Fraternity Park)
- GF2, GF3, GF4 (lots behind fraternity houses – enter from Todd Helton Drive)
- N-14 (Parking area behind unoccupied Laurel Hall – enter from 16th Street)
- N-21 (Parking area in front of unoccupied Laurel Hall – enter from Laurel Avenue)
- S-12 (International House lot near Hodges Library)
- S-23 (Natalie Haslam Music Center and Clarence Brown Theater)
- S-14 Stephenson Drive (near Softball and Soccer fields; bus and ADA shuttles provided starting at 4:00 pm)
ADA Parking (valid placard required)
- AG Campus (Shuttles provided starting at 2:00 pm)
- S-14 Stephenson Drive (Shuttles provided starting at 4:00 pm)
The following areas are reserved and require special permits:
- G5 (Upper level of Administrative Garage)
- G14 (Pratt Pavilion)
- GF1/C1 (Reserved for Baseball Parking)
- C-20 (being Nursing)
- S-4 and S-5 (near stadium)
- S-5A (next to Thompson-Boling Arena)
- S-9 (across from stadium – location for Vol Village)
- S-9A (near Art & Architecture)
- S-9B (Margaret’s Alley near S9 across from stadium)
- S-23D (Steam Plant)
- S-28 (Chamique Holdsclaw Drive)
- S-30 (Surface lot behind Communications Building)
- S-30A (near Speech and Hearing)
NO GAMEDAY PARKING
There is no Orange and White All Vol Weekend parking in the following areas:
- All N parking lots (Reserved for residential students)
- Circle Park
Orange and White shuttle service to campus begins at 2:00 pm. The buses will unload and load in the Circle Park area and return trips will begin at halftime.
ADA shuttle service drops at Gate 21 at the stadium:
- AG Campus – service begins at 2:00 pm
- Stephenson Dr S14 – service begins approximately 4:00 pm after Lady Vol Softball ends
Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) Service (check out the new KAT app to track buses)
- Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) will NOT run gameday shuttles from Downtown, Market Square or Farragut High School for the Orange and White Game.
- KAT will operate its regular Saturday service. These five routes bring you straight to campus.
- KAT will also be operating the FREE Orange line for the Trolley from downtown to Cumberland Ave.
- No RV parking is available on campus.
- Limited parking is available at the Civic Coliseum (500 Howard Baker Jr Dr, Knoxville 37915) for $35, however no shuttle service is provided. We suggest you call the Knoxville Coliseum in advance 865-544-5399 to determine availability.
- Now how to get to campus: KAT will also be operating the Blue Line Trolley with a stop at Civic Coliseum and then transfer to the Orange Line Trolley to Campus. (FREE)
Navigating the Cone Zone
Please note the following road closures:
- Tee Martin Drive closes at 7:00 am
- Phillip Fulmer Way will be closed from Cumberland Ave to Peyton Manning Pass at noon
- Peyton Manning Pass will close at 2:00 pm
- Phillip Fulmer Way from Peyton Manning Pass to G10 will close at 3:00 pm
Additional information at UT Sports/Gameday web page
NOTE: Parking Downtown Knoxville
FREE parking is available downtown Knoxville AND it is the Rossini Festival, so the area will be quite busy.
If you park downtown, just hop on the free and convenient Orange Line Trolley to campus. Plenty of choices of places to eat and buy something orange and white piece before the game.