AVOID the traffic backups on Neyland Dr and take an alternative into campus. Why wait 45 minutes in line, when you can enter via one of the alternatives in 10 minutes?
Friday, October 26th at 7:00 pm
Parking areas open at 4:00 pm
(GPS address for arena 1600 Phillip Fulmer Way)
Premium Parking in G5/30 (ONLY for those prepaid in advance):
Enter campus from Cumberland Ave and Phillip Fulmer Way OR Neyland Dr and Lake Loudoun Blvd.
$10 Regular Event Parking:
- G10 enter from Neyland Dr or Phillip Fulmer Way (1800 spaces)
- C8 at Volunteer Blvd and Lake Loudoun (100 spaces)
- Circle Park by Torchbearer (50 spaces)
- G16 garage at Stokely Residence Hall off Pat Summitt St (500 spaces)
- S9 at Art & Architecture (50 spaces)
- S9 at Student Union (100 spaces)
- G1 and G2 at McClung Tower (200 spaces)
- G3 Admin garage off Lake Loudoun Blvd (200 spaces
- G4 Admin garage off Lake Loudoun Blvd (200 spaces)
- S7 on Neyland Dr across from boathouse (90 spaces)
FREE Parking at G17 Terrace Ave garage ONLY:
Enter campus from Cumberland Ave and Volunteer Blvd WEST. Once on Volunteer Blvd (near the RR tracks) turn left onto Terrace Ave and proceed until almost end of street.
G17 garage is the 2nd garage on the left and only a 10 minute walk to Thompson-Boling Arena
Tickets are still available for the October 26th show at www.knoxvilletickets.com and 865-656-4444
10 am to 5 pm.
One more note: We cannot fit 15,000 concert attendees in 1800 spaces in G10 – please use other options