We have important reminders and updates for you regarding parking for the fall 2017 semester.
- MAKE SURE you are parking in the correct area. Parking enforcement was adjusted to accommodate move-in, but this has ended and many of you need to move your car to the correct area.
- Volunteer Blvd G-16 Garage (next to Stokely Hall) – N permits on levels 3, 4 and 5 ONLY
- Lake Ave Garage (enter off Terrace St only) – N permits on levels 4, 5, and 6 ONLY
- White Ave Garage – N4 areas only
- I got back to campus late, where am I going to park?
- N 10, 11, and 12 – Surface lots on Lake Ave where it meets Volunteer Blvd (west side of campus)
- CFN1 located on the Ag campus in front of Food Sciences – If you return late at night and are unable to find parking in an N garage or surface lot, there are always spaces available in this lot.
Concerned about getting back to your residence hall?
- Call the T:Link service at 974-4080 or from a campus blue phone
- OR you can use the TransLoc App and request the bus on-demand
- The T:Link will pick you up and assist you in getting where you need to go.
You must display a current VALID parking permit to park at UT.
Hang tag has not yet arrived – What do I do?
- Display your temporary 14 day permit (if still within 14 days from purchase date)
- If you cannot find your permit, please come to Parking & Transit Services to receive a courtesy permit
- If the temporary permit is about to expire, please also come to our office for an extended courtesy permit.
Follow UTKParking on Twitter for updates on construction, concerts, events, and how they impact mobility on campus
p.s. At the beginning of the school year we have people parking in N spaces (especially in garages) who do not live in UT housing. The first week or two you may see Parking Enforcement quite often. Our team patrols campus to make sure that those of you who paid and have a VALID N parking permit (actually live in UT housing) – have a space to park!