Beginning Monday, July 17th, 2017-18 STAFF Parking Permits will be available to purchase online using payroll deduction (Regular employees) or a credit card. The current permits expire on July 31st, and the new permits are required on August 1st and thereafter.
Permits should be purchased before you return to campus. If you are abroad, you can purchase this when you return and print the temporary permit for your dashboard until the hangtag arrives.
REMINDER: If you need an Accessible parking permit please see the note at the bottom.
Here are the steps:
1. Proceed to https://utk.t2hosted.com today!
2. Use the AFFILIATED LOGIN – do not create a guest account
3. Enter your UT Net ID and password* Your account will reflect your specific information – lot assignment, permit options, and the cost (permit rates are determined by your base salary at the time of sale)
4. PLEASE update vehicle (make, model, color, description, plate info) and contact (address, phone and email) information as needed
5. Payment – credit card or payroll deduction (for Regular employees)
6. Permits will be mailed to the address you select (we recommend you have this sent to your home to prevent it from getting misplaced in department mail)
7. At the end of your transaction print a temporary permit that is valid for 14 days to display on your dashboard until your hangtag arrives
*If you have a currently active Staff permit, you should be able to, and are expected to, purchase your permit online. For those who cannot purchase permits online, beginning July 24th, please purchase your parking permit in person at Parking & Transit Services at 2121 Stephenson Dr (off Joan Cronan & Neyland Dr). Those who will need to purchase permits in person include those who:
- do not have a UT Net ID and password
- are a contract employee (documentation from your supervisor needed)
- purchase your permit with cash or check
Please call 974-6031 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Our priority is to make your parking permit purchase simple, straightforward, and convenient!
NOTE: Accessible Parking Permits:
Please come to our office (address above) beginning July 24th to purchase your Repositionable Accessible Permit. Persons needing this new permit will need to provide:
- Photo ID
- Valid Accessible/Handicapped placard or Accessible license plate number
- State registration for the Accessible placard or license plate